StaffCounter.net: a system for tracking working hours
If you need a solution for tracking computer activity in your office, we are proud to offer you our new service StaffCounter.net
StaffCounter is an online time-tracking system that allows you to monitor the quality of your employees’ work at the computer.
StaffCounter provides information on employees’ activities at their computers during working hours: time sheets and time-tracking, screenshots, web history, and search terms.
The unique Violation Alert feature allows StaffCounter to be left running on its own and managers won’t need to constantly check the productivity of their employees online. StaffCounter will send an e-mail notification only when a problematic situation arises:
Excessive browsing of entertainment sites.
Use of unknown or unproductive programs and websites accounts for over 50% of working hours.
This allows managers to save time and react quickly to rule violations.
Working hours monitoring system
report storing for 3 months
Analysis of the employees effectiveness
And Information Security
report storing for 6 months
StaffCounter on your server
OVERSIGHT + CONFIDENTIALITY
All information about employee actions will be saved without limits on your server.
- When registering you don’t have to give any company information, credit card number, or the real names and e-mail addresses of your employees.
- You can add more employees to monitor at any time.
- You can change between the paid package and back or give up the service at any time.
- Payment will be charged a quarterly/half-year/yearly basis for each employee that you add to the system.
- Your account will be automatically converted to a free package when the trial period finishes or if payment is not made.
As long as an employee is working for you, you have to pay him or her a salary every month. But you’re responsible for how efficiently your employees work, and you have every right to measure it.